Pre-ordering cake(s) 2 days in advance.
Pre-ordering cake(s) 2 days in advance.
Pre-ordering cake(s) 3 days in advance.
- Should be consumed on the day of purchase
- Store in refrigerator within an hour and keep the temperature at at 1- 4°C is recommended
Personalized greeting plate for additional cost (HK$20) and it is for pre-ordering online only
Just follow the steps below.
Shop and select your preferred cake collection and add a qualifying item to your Shopping Cart by clicking the “Add To Cart” button.
When you’re done shopping, click the “Check Out” button and place an order for the qualifying item. (Reminder: The discount/ promo code will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of qualifying item(s).)
Upon confirming the quantity and amount of the items, click “Next”. Make sure you have filled in payment details and personal information correctly, click “Agree and Confirm”.
Once you have completed the order, the order number will be displayed on the page and the order confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address after the purchase has been successfully completed.
If you do not receive the confirmation email, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone us at +852 5502 0228 as soon as possible.
Please contact us via email to email@example.com or phone us at +852 5502 0228 immediately with the order number.
Currently online payment is accepted via MasterCard or VISA. All product prices listed are in Hong Kong dollars. The above payment methods are secure and reliable. All personal data and payment information are securely encrypted.
Due to various reasons, the purchase process may not be successfully completed, such as busy line interrupt etc. Customers can try again later. If still unsuccessful, please check with the issuing bank.
Currently, orders can only be collected in store.
Address: Shop 327-333, 3/F Landmark Atrium, 15 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong [CIAK -In The Kitchen (Central)]
Tel: +852 5502 0228
Operating Time: Tuesday to Saturday and Public Holidays, 11:30AM to 08:00PM
Upon completion of payment, customers will receive an order confirmation email.
Customers have to present the corresponding confirmation email in order to redeem and collect item(s) on the designated pick-up date.
If you do not receive the confirmation email, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at +852 5502 0228 as soon as possible.
Kiyoka reserves the right to dispose of any item(s) in customers’ order if customers have failed to pick-up the order from the scheduled pick-up time.
Returns and refunds
Cancellation, return or exchange of products and refund will not be accepted upon order confirmation. If any problems are found after picking up, you can immediately exchange for the same goods at the store or you can contact us via email to email@example.com or phone us
at +852 5502 0228 with the order number as soon as possible.
Terms and Conditions
- Merchandises listed on this website are available while stock lasts.
- Merchandise photos are for reference only.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- Should the order be found defective or damaged, please inform our staff at +852 5502 0228 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible upon the email of successful redemption of merchandise or the damaged product can be exchanged in-store immediately. The redemption email with order ID will serve as a proof of purchase.
- Customers have to present the corresponding confirmation email in order to redeem and collect item(s) the scheduled pick-up time.
- Each order on confirmation email can only be used once, customers must redeem and collect item(s) at the same time. Item(s) cannot be redeemed separately.
- Learn about the delivery option in Hong Kong (unavailable for international shipping), please contact our staff in advance for more information.
- In case of bad weather conditions, serious flooding, blocked or closed roads, the deliveries may be delayed or suspended. Please contact our staff in advance for more information.
- Should customers do not receive the confirmation email, please contact us via email email@example.com or phone us at +852 5502 0228 as soon as possible.
- Lai Sun Dining reserves the right to amend terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of disputes, Lai Sun Dining reserves the right to make all final decisions. For any enquiry regarding online order and delivery, please contact our customer service and email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to you via e-mail or telephone call during our working hours (11:30-20:00, Tuesday- Saturday).